Who We Are
Walk Zest is a network of individuals and groups brought together in their shared interest of ‘walking’ as a way to contribute towards Lifestyle Fitness, Networking and societal Good Deeds. We like to call ourselves ‘Walk Zesters’. Words that describe the characterize Walk Zesters are down-to-earth, camaraderie, friendship, fun, competitiveness, a sense of pride, achievement, collaboration, cool and relaxed.
Our VisionOur vision is to be a recognized advocate in driving lifestyle behaviors that support positive choices towards individual/group well-being and social responsibility within Nigeria and beyond. Apart from our flagship group/solo walks, Walk Zest is a supporter of all physical activities that support a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, our message is to encourage people to ‘be active’ and avoid the sedentary lifestyle which is a significant contributor to several lifestyle diseases and health challenges such as diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, cardiac issues and so on. Walk Zest is a CAC registered not-for-profit organization in Nigeria.
OUR KEY OBJECTIVES
1. Be a recognized advocate in driving lifestyle behaviors that support positive choices towards individual and group well-being.
2. Engage members in keep-fit activities and educational awareness that promotes a healthy lifestyle and personal empowerment.
3. Leverage a common interest towards societal good deeds.
4. Encourage and drive responsible citizenship.
5. Provide platforms and activities that promote personal development/growth.